NMSU Staff Awards
The Bromilow Awards are given annually by the College of Engineering in honor of Frank Bromilow, dean of the college from 1961 to 1974. The faculty award is given in alternating years for excellence in teaching and in research, and the staff award is given annually to a deserving support staff member. Recipients are selected by the College of Engineering.
- Teaching Award: Linda Ann Riley, Department of Industrial Engineering
- Staff Service Award: P. Maria Martinez, Engineering Research Center
Ralph B. Crouch Awards
Named for the late Ralph B. Crouch, professor of mathematics, head of the Department of Mathematical Sciences and associate dean of the Graduate School, the annual honor is awarded for outstanding contributions to the university. The award alternates between faculty and staff. The recognition includes a cash award.
- Jim Billings, Department of Theatre Arts
The Globalization Award was initiated by the Center for International Programs to recognize individuals who promote international understanding, cooperation, involvement and development at New Mexico State University.
- Greg Bloom, Center for Latin American & Border Studies
- Robert Foster, Southwest Technology Development Institute
- Jeanne Gleason, Agricultural Communications
Racial Harmony Award
The Racial Harmony awards are presented annually to one person from the New Mexico State University campus and one or more from the community who have supported the students and promoted racial harmony.
- Michael V. Martin, President
Stephen W. and Robert E. Roberts Memorial Staff Award
The Stephen W. and Robert E. Roberts Memorial Staff Award was established in 1983 by George Roberts, former New Mexico State University assistant vice president for business affairs, and his wife, Bernice Roberts, in honor of their sons. The award is presented annually to a staff member who has made a positive contribution to the university and the community. The honor carries a $750 award.
- Rosanne Bensley, Placement & Career Services